0 Vote Up Vote Down
ND TbzZahra Tabibzadeh asked 8 months ago

hello I am currently dentistry student in  Charles university first faculty of medicine in Czech Republic.
i wish to transfer my studies to another university in different country in Europe to countinue my studies in English.
is there any recommendations from u ?i wonder if other universities accept to transfer from charles And if it is possible to transfer my 1st year of Studies

Login to answer this question